COVID-19 Response in Strata Communities
COVID-19 is quickly changing many aspects of our homes, communities and businesses.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate as we strive to provide continuity of services. The health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers and staff is essential and our number one priority.
To minimise the impact and spread of COVID-19 in our communities, we have introduced a range of new procedures. We seek your understanding and flexibility, as we endeavour to support you.
- New laws are opening the door to millions of Australians seeing their strata community go solar. New South Wales has taken steps to make it drastically […]
- Are you planning to let your strata property out on Airbnb this summer? You might want to do your homework. Like everything it touches, the year […]
- Everyone is searching for something to take out of this turbulent year. Life lessons, new workout regimes, you name it. It’s a time where 1 month […]
- Not only do strata communities have a role in physical health, they also have a big role to play when it comes to mental health…
- Technology’s role in helping break down barriers in the COVID-19 pandemic has been telling. As a wider society, we’re now using Zoom meetings to socialise with […]
- As it becomes more and more obvious that the COVID-19 pandemic will require a long term strategy, it’s crucial that strata communities are thinking about how […]
- The health, safety and education of community members are the obvious areas that strata communities must focus on, but what of the overnight ‘work from home’ […]
- With society retreating back into the home, the role of strata communities has never been more important. The coronavirus stands to impact strata communities in a […]